By Melissa Slater, Hughes Agency
October 27, 2023
GREENVILLE, SC – Endeavor, the coworking and office space community in downtown Greenville’s ONE tower, announces that Brian and Nicole Cendrowski, co-owners of Fireforge Crafted Beer will speak at its final Collaborators & Cocktails speaker series of 2023 on November 16th from 5:00 – 7:15 p.m.
Having recently celebrated the 5th anniversary of one of Greenville’s most loved and home-grown brands, Brian and Nicole will share how their professional and personal journeys merged, the science and the instinct of making the decision to follow this dream, and how they’ve made it uniquely their own.
The neighborhood brewery, located on E. Washington St., opened in June 2018 with six beers on tap and a goal “to create the greatest beer drinking experience in the world.” Five years later, Fireforge offers more than 20 in-house brewed beers and other craft drinks, as well as a variety of locally–inspired food options. In 2023, the brewery took home a gold, silver, and bronze medal in the World Beer Championships, the most prestigious beer competition in the world. Game Time Decision, Novemberfest, and Day on the Lake were the three beers recognized for their exceptional taste and quality.
“Whether you are a Fireforge fan, a craft beer lover in general, or simply looking to learn from fun and candid leaders who’ve built something extraordinary, there’s truly something for everyone in hearing about their challenges, milestones, victories, pivots, and ultimately growth,” says Joe Erwin, president of Endeavor.
- AFL, an international manufacturer providing end-to-end fiber optics and telecommunications solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise, hyperscale, and industrial markets as well as several emerging markets, with products in use in over 130 countries.
- Bank of Travelers Rest, Member FDIC, has served the people of Greenville County since 1946. Customers experience the conveniences of a full-service financial institution while enjoying the personalized service of their community bank. With offices in Travelers Rest, Marietta, Taylors, Berea and in the City of Greenville, Bank of TR offers additional services through their Customer Support Center, ATMs, Online Banking, Mobile Banks and Saturday hours.
Important Event Details:
- Networking 5:00 – 5:45 p.m., followed by presentation and Q&A beginning at 5:45. The event will conclude with networking until 7:15 p.m.
- Seating is limited. To attend, request an invitation at [email protected] (no walk-ins).
- Event is free to Endeavor members. Non-member tickets are $30, cocktails included.
Endeavor is a membership-based coworking community for creative and entrepreneurial professionals, as well as corporate teams and business travelers. Endeavor’s premium location in the ONE Development in Greenville, SC provides members with state-of-the-art work and meeting space, and uniquely, surrounds them with a diverse array of peers who offer a broad range of services and experience. Training opportunities, networking events and business consulting are available for the professionals who call Endeavor home every day, as well as business team members across the region. Endeavor has been recognized as the winner of the Coworker Member’s Choice Award for Greenville, SC. For more information, visit endeavorgreenville.com.