Updated September 1, 2021.
Endeavor members and visitors, our team remains committed to maintaining a safe environment for all of you. Here’s what we’re doing to stay healthy during COVID-19:
COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR SEPT. 28 COLLABORATORS & COCKTAILS:
For our two C&C events this fall, Endeavor will follow the lead of larger venues we respect, including the Peace Center, whose full policy you can read HERE.
- Out of concern for the health and wellness of our attendees, speakers, staff and vendors, we will require proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, a positive COVID-19 antibody test or negative COVID-19 test (72 hrs) for entry into performances.
- If you’d like to go ahead and get that out of the way, show Sally your COVID-related documents & IDs anytime beforehand and she’ll put you on the “pre-approved” list so the entry process can move more quickly the day of the event.
- Once inside the event, wearing a mask is at the discretion of each individual attendee.
- Fortunately at Endeavor, we also have the benefit of HEPA-grade air filtration, as well as 4-6x/daily cleaning resources that benefit us all day, every day. As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and make changes if necessary.
- This applies only to Collaborators & Cocktails and NOT to those coming in for a regular workday or meeting at Endeavor.
We are committed to doing everything we can to help you and your business thrive! Stay safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
– The Endeavor Team