Updated September 1, 2021.
Endeavor members and visitors, our team remains committed to maintaining a safe environment for all of you. Here’s what we’re doing to stay healthy during COVID-19:
The ONE building continues to operate under CDC guidelines, has upgraded to HEPA-grade air filtration, and cleaning services are performed multiple times/day at Endeavor.
You’ll see sanitizer stations on the 1st floor and here in our lobby, and Clorox wipes and spray in work areas and the gym. Please use them. Plus, it’s always a good idea for you to wipe down your own personal workspaces and devices regularly.
With 20,000 square feet, “social distancing” is easy here, and everyone is very respectful of one another’s personal space. Because of this, masks are optional; please do whatever makes you comfortable — while respecting others’ choices, of course.
Goes without saying, but if you’re not feeling well or have family members who are sick, stay home.
COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR SEPT. 28 COLLABORATORS & COCKTAILS:
For our two C&C events this fall, Endeavor will follow the lead of larger venues we respect, including the Peace Center, whose full policy you can read HERE.
- Out of concern for the health and wellness of our attendees, speakers, staff and vendors, we will require proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, a positive COVID-19 antibody test or negative COVID-19 test (72 hrs) for entry into performances.
- If you’d like to go ahead and get that out of the way, show Sally your COVID-related documents & IDs anytime beforehand and she’ll put you on the “pre-approved” list so the entry process can move more quickly the day of the event.
- Once inside the event, wearing a mask is at the discretion of each individual attendee.
- Fortunately at Endeavor, we also have the benefit of HEPA-grade air filtration, as well as 4-6x/daily cleaning resources that benefit us all day, every day. As always, we will continue to monitor the situation and make changes if necessary.
- This applies only to Collaborators & Cocktails and NOT to those coming in for a regular workday or meeting at Endeavor.
We are committed to doing everything we can to help you and your business thrive! Stay safe and healthy, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
– The Endeavor Team