GREENVILLE, SC (April 17, 2023) – Endeavor, the coworking and office space community in downtown Greenville’s ONE tower, announces that Ken Thewes, former chief marketing officer of Regal Cinema, will speak at its Collaborators & Cocktails speaker series on May 11th from 5:00 – 7:15 p.m. Coming from an industry that has seen dramatic change in the past few years, Thewes will speak to how Regal, as the largest cinema-based entertainment firm in North America, is addressing the headwinds in the industry and what consumer behavior changes impact us all, as well as share details surrounding the implementation and evolution of AR as part of their marketing strategy.
An experienced executive with leadership that spans the entertainment, retail, restaurant, CPG and non-profit industries, Thewes recently left Regal Cinemas where he was Chief Marketing Officer for 10+ years overseeing all B2C and B2B marketing efforts. Prior to Regal, Thewes’ marketing experience includes billion-dollar, iconic brands like Tide, Cheer, Red Lobster, Chili’s and A&W. Thewes also served in the United States Air Force as a Captain and was an Avionics Engineer, working on Air Force One and the F-16 Fighter Program early in his career.
“We’re thrilled to welcome such a skilled and innovative marketer to Greenville and to Endeavor,” says Joe Erwin, president of Endeavor. “Ken is a leader of initiatives that spark significant gains in brand value, sales, and operational effectiveness in an ever-changing industry, and is extremely keyed into consumer behavior, making him a great addition to our speaker series.”
Co-hosting this event are:
- AFL, an international manufacturer providing end-to-end fiber optics and telecommunications solutions to the energy, service provider, enterprise, hyperscale, and industrial markets as well as several emerging markets, with products in use in over 130 countries.
- Maynard Nexsen PC, a full-service law firm with more than 550 attorneys in 23 offices from coast to coast across the United States. Maynard Nexsen formed in 2023 when two successful, client-centered firms combined to form a powerful national team. Maynard Nexsen’s list of clients spans a wide range of industry sectors and includes both public and private companies.
Important event details:
- Networking 5:00 – 5:45 p.m., followed by presentation and Q&A beginning at 5:45. The event will conclude with networking until 7:15 p.m.
- Seating is limited. To attend, request an invitation at [email protected] (no walk-ins).
- Event is free to Endeavor members. Non-member tickets are $30, cocktails included.
Endeavor is a membership-based coworking community for creative and entrepreneurial professionals, as well as corporate teams and business travelers. Endeavor’s premium location in the ONE Development in Greenville, SC provides members with state-of-the-art work and meeting space, and uniquely, surrounds them with a diverse array of peers who offer a broad range of services and experience. Training opportunities, networking events and business consulting are available for the professionals who call Endeavor home every day, as well as business team members across the region. Endeavor has been recognized as the winner of the Coworker Member’s Choice Award for Greenville, SC. For more information, visit endeavorgreenville.com.